Thursday, March 29, 2012

Conflicts on Earth (Opinion)


Conflicts on Earth (Opinion) by Carl Watts

       
Just a few minutes ago I started reading this detailed article about human oppression and conflicts in history on poet Carl Watts's website. I just had mentioned him 2 or 3 times on my Twitter account in the last few days, now yet another time in within a short spam of days it's very much worth mentioning him. Take a look at this article, which I'm glad to right now have commented about it here.

2 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    Following on Twitter as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the friendship! I will definitely follow you back on your blog! I am glad to follow those that follow the scriptures closely!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! The author will see it very soon.